The experimentation era in social media marketing (SMM) is long over. Social media marketing strategy has proven to be a viable and potentially lucrative online marketing channel for B2B and B2C companies of all sizes, across the globe. As more and more companies jump on the SM bandwagon, it is more important now than ever that you provide value, not add to the clutter already on the social web. The reigning champions of SM are the brands that listen to their community and deliver worthwhile information based on what they hear.
We specialize in crafting targeted, high-quality content that serves to attract, engage and even convert customers as they factor their social relationships into their purchasing decisions. Many companies offer social media marketing services, yet we are one of the few with experience and proven results to consistently reach goals in branding, social PR, and even lead generation using social.
A success social media strategy ties outcomes to overarching business goals and connects you with the right prospects and customers on the proper platforms. It engages your loyal fans, friends, and followers through a combination of organic and paid media.
Our social media marketing services at Innocent virus spans all of the major social networks and a variety of niche sites, including Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, SlideShare, YouTube, facebook marketing, and more.
Social Media Marketing Services:
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Listening
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Community Management
- Social Contest Development & Deployment
- Content Development & Distribution
- Measurement & refinement
Our holistic integrated approach to online marketing means your social media campaigns integrate seamlessly with all other facets of your marketing strategy in order to produce the best results.
Contact us today for a free consultation based on your social media marketing needs.
Social Media Marketing strategy:
Our SMM process ensures that your business gets a social media marketing campaign specifically tailored to your business’ goals.
Learn about the client’s business, website, social presence, and competitors in order to provide clear documentation to be used throughout all other stages of the project.
- Project Brief: Define client information & business goals along with all required information to create appropriate documentation to be used throughout other stages of the project.
- Audience Research: Use ad tools to identify audience sizes based on keywords, interests, and influences
- Social Audit: Create baseline for current social performance based on analytics data
- Competitive Analysis: Define social competitors, and the networks they’re active on, based on industry keyword search and client interviews
Create a comprehensive Social Media Marketing strategy and project plan that clearly outlines deliverables and measurable business goals for SMM profiles and shareable content
- Profile Strategy: Document actionable plan to develop or optimize profiles across networks
- Engagement Strategy: Create rules for engaging with users in and out of the client’s social community. Develop plan to reach out to influencers to leverage their networks for content distribution
- Measurement Planning: Produce measurable short and long-term goals in order to properly evaluate campaign performance
- Content Strategy: Create a content calendar that features content that will be posted based on each social media network and profile
- Advertising Strategy: Develop an advertising plan and budget for appropriate networks. Make sure to define the object of each portion of the plan, whether that is community growth, community engagement, lead generation, conversions, or something else
Implement recommendations from the Profile Strategy & Content Strategy phase to hit campaign goals
- Content Implementation: Keep in line with content strategy and social media marketing best practices, distribute content to appropriate networks
- Advertising Implementation: Implement advertising campaigns while closely following defined advertising strategy. If necessary, adjust the strategy to stay in line with client budget
- Community Management: Following the engagement strategy, interact with users and influencers across networks
Provide regular reporting that includes analysis of campaign performance, KPIs, and goal tracking and adjust project plan based on results
- Monthly Performance Report: Document current standing of goals, campaign metrics, and tasks completed and plan for the following month
- Quarterly Review: Comprehensive overview of campaign and adjustments to the project plan based on the results achieved